pic of my lcd

just finished the install 7" farenheit lcd in stock radio location and alpine phantom face radio where the ashtray and lighter used to be … i will be putting some more screens in the car and cd changer in gloved box … i have just dropped in infinity coaxials for now… havent gotten a dvd player yet to show u pic of screen at work…

AAAAAWWEEESOMEEE

time for some PS2/DVD

bling

perfect fit!

Looks good, you should have mounted the deck above the temp controls where the 2 center vents are, I’ve seen that done a few times and looks really sick.

explain how you have the deck mounted? more pics?

nice nice. i was wondering why didnt you just got the kenwood double din dvd 6.5 touch screen. i think it would look cleaner.

i hacked off the lighter and ash try part of the radio bezel then i just shaved accordingly (sp) to the size of radio…

i had the alpine in my bmw so i didnt want to spend that kinda money on a kenwood…

all the audio and video stuff ur going to see install in my car will be stuff that i have laying around and some stuff from an upgrade i just did… so no new money spent except for statelite radio tuner…

the next pic i will post is the sunvisor screens and rear ceiling mount lcd

thank for ur comments

Looks good, although seems like it’d hurt your neck looking down at a screen. :stuck_out_tongue: its cool yeah, I just have something different

looks good, except your head unit looks crooked. or is that just me?

looks awsome man where did u get up getting the tv from? or do u have a part #?

farenheit 7001hr

here is when the radio is closed

is there a way you can get the radio flush w/ the tray?

perhaps cutting the back of the console?

this was a dry run i dont really like the way it sits now(the radio)… im looking for a new center console since the phantom face is a din and1/4 thats why it sits low and on an angle… im thinking now to put the alpine touch screen 6.5 and run my a new dvd changer and sirius… i dont listen to Fm anymore since i got sirius… and below the screen will be some kinda of guages or turbotimer or boost controller… im working on boost right now so the bling inside will have to wait

looks good, kinda same concept i did with mine ~> http://www.joelapiana.us/New%20Integra%20Pix/1.10.05%20011.jpg
sweet job man. its a pain but its alll worth it :slight_smile:

joe

where did you get the double din mounting kit for the screen from?

scouche (sp) ha1565 (i think thats the part number) double din install kit

do they come with brackets?

sorta - the scoshe kits are a PITA to work with, but have a lot of options. Metra makes one too, just can’t think of te # off the top of my head

the metra single din kit is what i have rite now…the one with the slot at the bottom for storage