Alternator help

Whats up yall i just need to know what is the fastest and easiest way to remove the alternator since it is in a pretty tight spot, i know how to do it it’s just i want to know the fastest way im in a tight schedule and need to change it quickly thanks

let’s just say the alternator is a b1tch… i can’t even get mine out n i removed the damn bracket and all… but just do a search on “alternator removal” you’ll find the help needed… i’m just going to redo the brushes and see if that fixes my alternator… but i never got mine out though…

Jack your car up, remove the wheel, unbolt the alternator and remove the belt, remove your oil filter, move the alt. out of the way and remove the alternator bracket, unbolt and flip the half shaft, and it should just snugly fit thru.

Thanks for the help yea i got it done and replaced. Best was is to take out the cv and unbolt the alternator harderst part is getting the ball joint seperator to work. but once you get the cv out then theres plenty of room for removial/install just time consuming.