Battery Light.

Ok so I am driving and I turn in somewhere. Turned off the car. Turned it on about 5 minutes later and the Batter light was still on. I was wondering wtf was going on and kept driving. I am on the on-ramp for the palmetto and for a second I saw the light turn on but then turned back on… I called my dad and he told me to go home. We left the car running and unplugged the red battery cable and the car kept running so he assured me it was not my alternator… The car turns on/off without any problem. All lights powered on, bass works, and everything seems to be fine but the light wont turn off… So I go over to a friends house and got some gas on the way (was very low but no gas light – it usually comes on) and when turning out of the gas station I noticed the light was off… Now when it turned off I don’t actually remember. What could this have been? It has not turned on since.

PS: This is when the car is ON. It turns on everytime until the car is cranked so I was explaining what was happening after I turned it on.

Is there any chance that the alt. light and low fuel light wireing got switched, or shorted to each other, the other thing I would check is dash . [instument cluster] grounds, fount behind drivers kickpanel along lower A piller :hmm: 94

Well I never seen this happen before but I remember sometimes the light around our Cig. lighters won’t come on (sometimes I will slap under it and itll come on) but I really never pay that any attention. Also one time before my radio didn’t come on at all when I got in the car… I was doing like 60 over a bump and it came on and hasnt gave me problems since…

The light hsant come on since yesterday so I am guessing my car was just tripping balls for the night.