Parking Light Fuse Blowing constantly

alright i’ve checked what theyve said in other posts and those dont seem to be the problem. so here are my conditions any help is appreciated.
1.one of my tail light bulb sockets have been cut out but all the wires are snipped back and capped off with wire nuts.
2.i have jdm one pieces, I got lazy and just plugged the parking light plug into the foglight plug so whenever i turn the parking lights on my foglights come on, well one of the bulbs is toasted
3. i also intalled sidemarkers utilizing my parking lights, my bumper blinkers and a 12 volt dc relay the blinker is wired across the solenoid and the sidemarker positive is pulled off the parking positive directly while the the sidemarker negative is pulled throgh the normally closed set of contacts of the relay to a common chassis ground the solenoid negative is also pulled off the same ground
i don’t know if anyone can figure anything wrong from this i but any input is welcome… oh yeah sometimes the lights will work fine for a while then BAM!!! the fuse blows and i’m screwed

what wattage foglight bulbs are you using? what is the rating of the fuse for the parking lights that keeps blowing. Stock foglight bulbs (35W) are going to draw ~2.5-3 amps each, 55W ones are 4-4.5 amps each.

Ditto that, also if you have installed an aftermarket HU are you sure that the illumination lead, [same as parklight fuse] is capped if not being used, this is a common problem that I find at my shop on self installed HUs . :idea:94