hid install ?

my dad owns a body shop and they work alot on infiniti’s had when a car comes in and there is a crack in the head light they through the whole hid system out. so i went and took a set from a g35 from the shop to put in my DA. i was wondering if anyone knows how to wire them up i know i will lose high beams. i have like 8 sets of hids at the shop so if i blow the balst up wireing i can get more. if anyone know how to wire the balst with are wireing thanks. josh

yeah i can help…got some on my teg…but u got a pair of ballasts i can get from you…mine are mismatched…you just need to hook up the ballast positive to the low beam wire and ground to ground.as far as fitment i got one pieces so they almost fit perfect.never did usdm if thats what you got. email me at thacabes@yahoo.com.ill pay shipping if you will get me a pair.

I Sell The Whole Setup Bulbs And Ballist From G35 For 200 Plus Shipping And I Send It In The Whole Headlight Assy. The Way We Pull The Head Light Out Is The Way I Ship It So The Bulb Doesnt Break. Unless U Want Me To Take The System Out And Ship It But Hopefully The Bulb Dont Break.

finished my hid install thanks

that looks pretty good. did you have to modify anything so it would fit? or is it just pretty much plug and play.

well when i sell this kit to whom ever buys them i give them the whole g35 head lights. the g35 bulb bracket screws right into the 1 pc jdms so its pretty much plug and play u just have to wire them and munt the balist. I have more pics of the back of the light u can see how there mounted.

yea ill take a set

The g35 hids are sweet at night… i would need some help with the install though… can u hit me back up with an e-mail telling me how to do it and like the pics of yours… Then we could talk about the price and alll… stevesrjr@hotmail.com ttyl

ya!! if they are just going to throw them out, share the love and generate some mad revinue for yourself! hit me up too!!

Hid

Hey, just wondering how much you would charge for the g35 HID kit?..and if u would be willing to ship to canada?! you can reply here or email me at ominus_@hotmail.com

i sell a whole hid system for $200

Can you post more pics? Of how everything is mounted. Thanks. It looks great by the way…

pics that where asked for

sarry pic in my attachments is saying in process so it didnt post and i can delete it and dont know how to do it another way

No prob. Can you email to ckshyjak@gmail.com? Thanks…

ok emailed

ok here are some pics

any chance you could find out how much shipping to BC, Canada would be…and what not!

EDIT

Just wondering if you could contact me with some information at Ominus_@hotmail.com…or if u know of any body in Canada I could contact! that would be great…thanks alot!

hids are cool :giggle:

how much would the kit be shipped to connecticut and do u have anymore?

i do not have anymore right now but i will so just email me from time to time i will get u a pair email is joshod4@aol.com or aim screen name is joshod4 if u have aol. thanks sarry i dont have any more i wish i had some for everyone but i will soon. later :bang: