Removing Remote from Compustar

ok i didnt know wat to write for my title but ne ways.

I have a friend, and she got a compustar alarm put into her car plus starter for free by my buddy.(were all friends)

Ne ways, he programmed her remote to her alarm, but he also programed his remote to her alarm aswell, so he has access to her car. She doesnt want to say ne thing to him, cuz they are friends, and he did all the work for her labour free, but i can tell that she doesnt like the feeling of someone having access to her car.

Ne ways, is there a way to program it where i can remove his remote off the alarm?? so he doesnt have access.

i forgot wat model she has, she has that blue remote one with the display. with 4 buttons, thats all i know.

thx

can’t you just wipe the alarm’s memory, then add only her remote to it?

thats wat im thinking, but how do u do that??

plus her autostart was added alili bit after her alarm was installed, so wouldnt u have to program the autostart feature to the alarm aswell?

Didn’t the alarm have a manual? I have never owned one that wasen’t a single unit.

That sounds really sketchy, I’d first start trying to get that damn remote back, cause why would you ever do this if you weren’t up to no good.

You should call up the Compustart dealerships, or their dealers and talk to one of their installs. Iam not familiar w/ those alarms, they should know the answer to your problem.

That sounds really sketchy, I’d first start trying to get that damn remote back, cause why would you ever do this if you weren’t up to no good.

but even then he could have more than 1,

You should call up the Compustart dealerships, or their dealers and talk to one of their installs. Iam not familiar w/ those alarms, they should know the answer to your problem.

All you have to do is reprogam her remotes, it will erase all remotes programed to the alarm, to get into program mode turn ign. on to ign. position then off to acc.then back to ign., do this 5 times, the 5th time you go to ign. the parklights will flash, [have both remotes ready] right after the lights flash press the arm/lock button repeatedly till you get a chirp and light flash, repeat with 2nd remote, turn off ign. and test remotes. :cross:94