nice system

Well instead of asking a question, I figure I should post something cool. I just finished a cheap/effective system in my teg. I had it left over from my S14 240, and bought a few new things to accomodate the DA.

I have Kappa components up front, Reference 2 ways in the rear (both 6.5"), the tweets are drilled into the lil plastic cap where the manual mirror adjuster would be if you have an RS and the crossovers I managed to squeeze inside the door. So I didnt sacrifice room and the wiring is very clean.

Got a fosgate p-4004 amp powering the fronts at 50watts rms each, teh Pinoeer deck powering the rears at w/e the deck puts out (I think 22 rms) and the rear 10" sub in small sealed box getting 200 watts rms from the rear two briged channels of my amp.

I just finished adjusting the amp and head unit today and I am very very pleased. Bass dosent rattle and bump everything, just very smooth and balanced (as (1) 10" does). The components rock hard and everything sounds just awesome to me. Very cheap and effective, considering most came from ebay/sounddomain.

Just thought id share :smiley:

This thread is useless with out pics. :gotpics: I am waiting… :corn:

haha, ok ill get some up tomorrow…

BTW- where in Austin you live? You go to school? I used to live there… WM CAnnon and I-35, I went to ACC :slight_smile:

Cedar Park. I dont go to school yet. I am trying to get into NIT. Damn you lived in the ghetto. :stuck_out_tongue:

Common characteristic for a college student, you should try it some time!

:slight_smile: sounds like the average system, to achieve clarity though get an electronic crossover or a EQ, so you can put max V out from your HU & turn the gains, treble, & bass all the way down on your amps to stop all that bad distortion.

ya pics would be cool.