good dash kits??

I was wondering what is a good quality dash kit for our cars to mount a cd player?? I have heard about alot kits not fitting properly. What is a good high quality kit to get??

Take a look here…

Metra is the best, they have a shorter pocket then the others so you can leave the stock rear brace in place and use it to brace the aftermarket HU at the back. :slight_smile: 94

You guys are ruthless with the search button. I did search alot and all I could find was people complaining about there dash kits not fitting right.

So Metra should be a pretty good one to get then. I’ll try and look for one of those.

I wasn’t trying to be a dick, but searching is the best way to find the answer to nearly any question that is G2 related. The reason for this is that this site has been around for quite some time, and MOST topics have been covered numerous times.

You’d be amazed at how many times people come to the site, and ask a general question that has been covered in countless other threads.

In addition, I never reply with a link like that unless I first perform a search myself for your topic, and find useful threads. I did that search, and found threads that applied to your question, hence my reply.