Shift light without the gauge...

Iwas just wondering if it is possible to attach a shift light without the huge rpm gauge? And if possible how can it be done?

You can buy them from autometer, go to their site. if i’m correct you can get the shift light with different “pills” which look alot like fuses, that control what RPM the light activates at. i believe the pills go up in 100 or 200 rpm increments. hope this helps

Why do you need a shift light anyway? :shrug:

because it’s cool to have something no one has :ghetto:

No, because it’s cool to know when to shift without looking down at your tach when you are autocrossing, [no time to take eys off track]

If its not for autocross, then its :ghetto: and :gotrice: :giggle: 94

It will help me shift quicker when autocrossing…

It will not help you shift any quicker, it will help you to know when to shift, and if you just stick it in and set it for your redline, you will run slower :owned: you need a fully adjustable shift light so you can find the right shiftlight point, and its NOT the same as your best shiftpoint, your shiftlight point will be lower then your shiftpoint, from the time the shiftlight comes on and the time you shift the RPMs are still going up.
I see it at the track all the time, you can tell the guys with new shiftlights, they are the ones running into there R/L on ther 1st lap or 2. :roll: 94

forget those stupid autometer pills.

I’ve got a shift light on my teg without having a huge tach.
it’s made by Proform, and it’s adjustable anywhere from 3000-11000rpm
I paid about $65cdn for it and it works

Ditto that :stuck_out_tongue: 94