reverse indiglo gauges out.how common is this?

my reverse indiglo gauges went out after like a year. for 30 bucks it isnt bad but i looked at it yesterday. It does not seem to be the fuse i put on and the wiring is still correct. i will double check but my question is how many people have got aftermarket reverse indiglo gauges that have went out? mine look like the halo ones here: http://g2ic.com/artwork/gauges.jpg

I can’t speak from experience (mine have not yet quit working) but I’ve heard many people say that the indiglo and reverse indiglo gauge faces don’t last very long. It is not all that surprising to hear that yours have gone out.

For $30, I guess you’re right; it’s no big deal.

One thing you might want to consider is to switch out your dash lighting with Blue/Red LEDs. This is a fun project, and yields a cool and longer-lasting result. You could leave your white faces in place, and just disconnect the wires to them. This is just one suggestion as a fix.

Good luck :up:

have you done it? what size and watt LED? i can not find much information on specifics. I like the idea and have taken out my cluster plenty.