help guys need soem help asap

ok i need to know some cars with beat that i hear only like the subs are hitting booom boomo rattel ratrel then some booom booom and vocal from the inside how do i get the vocals to be heard ludly and clear so ppl can here the words thanks julian aim swaped90civic

Alright. From what I can tell (which may be wrong because that sentence was very difficult to understand), I am assuming you are asking how to get your mid- and high-range sounds to be audible over the subs. You have two obvious options. Turn the highs up, or turn the subs down.

Interestingly, a lot of people are of the opinion that all you need for a good sound system is a loud sub and an amp for that sub. Then they run the mids and highs off the deck and call it good. While this can work, it’s not the best way. If you want to have good sound, get a good amplifier and good speakers for your mids and highs, and THEN get a sub and tune the system accordingly.

If you are actually trying to get that sound to be audible OUTSIDE the car so that ‘ppl can here the words’, then I want nothing to do with this thread.

:lock:

thread locked due to improper title