Alpine SPR-176A Install HELP!!!

I just recently bought a set of alpine 6.5 type r component speakers for which didnt come with the wiring instructions. They are not like any old speaker that just plugs in, because it is a component set it has an external crossover. I need help wiring the system with the crossover. If anybody knows of any websites that will help me out or know what goes where, it would be greatly appreciated. Oh and by the way, i already checked alpines site, and all they have is dimension diagrams.

Thx guys

the crossover should be labeled with input + and -, tweeter + and -, and woofer + and -. attach the leads from your amp to the input terminals, and the tweter and woofer appropriately.

well im pretty sure they’re not there, but i could be blind. well anyways is there anyway somebody could type out the input/outputs from left to right? Thanks again

Take the plasic covers off the x-overs and you will see the inputs and outputs , or go to www.alpine.com tech support. :cross: 94

duh… haha thx fcm. As you said, it’s all labelled under the cover. w00t w00t i wanna wire this up now!!!