X

car alarm compatibility

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car alarm compatibility

Well for christmas im going to be getting a power doorlock kit and wanted to buy an alarm at the same time. i was on ebay looking at the ones with the LCD remotes and some said theyre only compatible with auto transmission, and some dont say at all. Idont want the remote start and i figured thatd be the only thing that would be different from auto to manual cuz the clutch pedal must be depressed. so will these alarms work with a 5sp if im NOT using the remote start?

Originally posted by white92LS531
    Well for christmas im going to be getting a power doorlock kit and wanted to buy an alarm at the same time. i was on ebay looking at the ones with the LCD remotes and some said theyre only compatible with auto transmission, and some dont say at all. Idont want the remote start and i figured thatd be the only thing that would be different from auto to manual cuz the clutch pedal must be depressed. so will these alarms work with a 5sp if im NOT using the remote start?
    If you don't want remote start, why not just get an alarm? also, Compustar does make an alarm/remote start for "5sp" and you could hook up that " for auto.trans. only" alarm/remote start to your 5sp ,[the clutch over ride just needs a relay] DON'T EVER FORGET IT IN GEAR 94

Comment

Working...
    X